There are many ways to contribute to ReactPWA, and many of them do not involve writing any code. Here are few ideas to get started:
- Simply start using ReactPWA. Go through the Getting Started guide. Does everything work as expected? If not, we are always looking for improvements. Let us know by opening an issue.
- Look through the open issues. Provide workarounds, ask for clarification, or suggest labels. Help triage issues.
- If you find an issue you would like to fix, open a pull request. Issues tagged as Good first issue are a good place to get started.
- Read through the docs. If you find anything that is confusing or can be improved, you can make edits by clicking "Edit" at the top of most docs.
- Take a look at the features requested by others in the community and consider opening a pull request if you see something you want to work on.
Contributions are very welcome. If you think you need help planning your contribution, please ping us on Twitter at @atyantik_tech and let us know you are looking for a bit of help.