Example implementation of ReactPWA
We are trying to implement as many examples for ReactPWA to help others understand the potential and extendability of this framework.
If you have anything to share with us, please drop an email at [email protected]
List of examples with source code implementing ReactPWA
- ReduxLove redux and would like to implement it with SSR? Well this example repo demonstrate the usage of Redux with ReactPWA.
Demo URL: https://www.reactpwa.com/examples/redux/
Repo URL: https://github.com/Atyantik/example-pawjs-redux
- Redux SagaDealing with side effects in Redux apps? Deal it with Redux Saga the easy way!
Demo URL: https://www.reactpwa.com/examples/redux-saga/
Repo URL: https://github.com/Atyantik/example-pawjs-redux-saga
- Semantic UILove Semantic UI? And want to implement it with your own customization? Check out this integration with of ReactPWA with Semantic-UI.
Demo URL: https://www.reactpwa.com/examples/semantic-ui/
Repo URL: https://github.com/Atyantik/example-pawjs-semantic-ui
- Tailwind CSSTailwind CSS is pretty simple to implement as external CSS, but that is not how we utilize it in big and real projects. This integration gives you ability to override it"s default variables as well.
Demo URL: https://www.reactpwa.com/examples/tailwind/
Repo URL: https://github.com/Atyantik/example-pawjs-tailwind
- Material UIWe love Material UI, and we believe many out there are fans too. The below urls can help you implement it with proper SSR with ReactPWA
Demo URL: https://www.reactpwa.com/examples/material-ui/
Repo URL: https://github.com/Atyantik/example-pawjs-material-ui
- Ant DesignAnt Design is simple and beautiful. The below urls can help you implement it with properly with ReactPWA
Demo URL: https://www.reactpwa.com/examples/ant-design/
Repo URL: https://github.com/Atyantik/example-pawjs-ant-design
Share it with us
Have you implemented something awesome with ReactPWA? Share it with us and we will list it out here!
Contributions are very welcome. If you think you need help planning your contribution, please ping us on Twitter at @atyantik_tech and let us know you are looking for a bit of help.